Learn ‘What is Blogging? Its Types? Importance?’ by Harish Nemade.
Last updated on July 21st, 2020 at 05:36 pm
In this article, I will be explaining exactly ‘What is blogging? Its Types? Importance?’
What is Blogging?
Blogging word comes from ‘Blog’ which means sharing Interests Views, Opinions to the same kind of people or targeted Audience.
Blogging means an art of writing your Common Views in which you are Great. Or The Person who had done a Degree in something can Start Blogging as well.
A blog is an Identity of a Company as well as Individuals who write or speak upon the same Category but on different topics related to it.
In short, if you are an expert at any topic or concept, then you can simply share it with others.
For eg: You know how to make new and different varieties of Cakes, then you can tell others how to make a Great cake via a Blog.
In the same manner, if you had mastered a degree you too can write about that Topic well than others.
As I am Expertise in Digital Marketing, I’m writing this Article about Blogging to share my Interest and what I had learned, with you.
Though you can too start Blogging on your Favourite or on the topic in which you are Expert at. It doesn’t matter who you are.
Blogging can be started by anyone, whether you are a Student, Mother, Teacher, Doctor, Accountant, Lawyer, etc. You can provide FREE resources to every people who are looking for their queries on Google.
Ah, Now you might be thinking, “Hey harish Why should I share my Knowledge to everyone?”
Because when you start your own blog and share your Information with your Audience (Target Audience) you will significantly Increase your IMAGE.
We all know this World is full of Competition. And to sustain in it with Live experiments, you have to build your image. Blogging can also be termed as an Identity.
So, after understanding ‘What is Blogging?’ Let’s jump into the types of blogging 😉
What are the Different Types of Blogging?
Blogging need not be only in any Expertise. You can Blog about at various Topics given below:
1. Fashion Blogging
If you are a Fashion expert then you can write about Fashion related; such as ‘What to wear at a particular party?’ or ‘Explaining new fashion-related Terms and a lot more.
2. Travel Blogging
Diehard Travelers who travel and explore all places should start Travel blogging. Travel blogging can be done by an Individual or a Group. Individuals/groups can share their experiences where they went for the Trip.
Travel blogging will create your identity as a Traveler. Click here to check out my favorite travel blog.
3. Food Blogging
Foodie people should start this type of blogging. Food blog means a Food lover will share his or her experience of so and so Food.
For eg: If I’m a Foodie and I created my Food blog, then I will share those Taste with you all which Dishes I’ve tried out.
4. Fitness Blogging
Fitness blogs will contain content related to Fitness and Health. Nowadays the majority of the people are ignoring their health, So in order to promote Health wellness, some Gym trainers may start fitness blogging. Even Nutritionists start blogging about fitness to promote a healthy lifestyle. And doing so increases fitness bloggers Image in public.
One of my favorite fitness blogs is MyFitnessPal.
5. Music Blogging
If you’re an Artist or music composer or listen to music day and night, then you should Probably start Music blogging. Music Blogging can start anyone who knows each and Every song from Jazz, Blues, Hip-hop, etc. In the Music blog, you can share your own sang songs with lyrics. Or even you can Explain those lovely lyrics in your own words for Audience.
Note: If you are uploading your own sang songs, then you need to upload files in Podcast format.
6. Sports Blogging
Sports blogging can be started by any Sports lover. If you have enough knowledge about Sports, then you can easily categorize and publish tips and strategies for ease win. Because this will help you to create your Identity in the Sports field. For eg: You can share about the Latest and current trending topics or news about Sports. Also, you can share your opinion about any Sport for your Readers.
7. Finance Blogging
Finance blog means blogging about Finance related. And also Almost millions of people search for their queries related to finance. And you would be one from search results. As a result finance blogging can contain; Tips for investment, How to prepare a proper budget plan, etc.
8. Politics Blogging – Politics blogging means sharing current political affairs, upvotes/ downvotes, Protests by Political parties and a lot more.
Politics blogging is also gaining more attention in today’s World.
You can start Political Blogging if you’re interested in Current affairs about Democracy, Constitution, etc..
9. Parenting Blogging – Parenting blogs contain information shared by Parents, in which how their behavior is related to their Kids, Adults and Grownup children. Most of the time you’ll see blogs that are written by Newborn baby mothers.
For eg: A Mom can share her newborn baby experience with Pregnant women.
9. Business Blogging – Do you have your own business website and you sell any Products/service? Because you too can Start Blogging about your Business related category. But however on the other hand business blogs are a bit Formal Type, in which Professionalism is to be Written in each Article you publish. In short, you have to always note that write from a Business point of view.
For eg: XYZ (Hosting) Business can write articles related to Hosting and various topics related to Hosting.
10. Gaming Blogging – Are you an Addicted gamer? Congrats, as you are a gamer you can share your gaming experience with others. Gamers can share about a Feature in each article. Players around the globe are constantly searching about Tips and strategies to Win. Because it’s all about Win-win and no one wants to LOSE. This should be a great opportunity for Gamers. So go for it 🙂
So here we end the Types and Let’s dive into the Importance of Blogging.
Why Blogging is Important?
As blogging can be done by anyone nowadays related to their Interest, So blogging is gaining a lot of importance.
In the starting, we already discussed that Blogging can be also called ‘Creating your Identity’. So for creating an Identity, you should always know that ‘How Blogging will help me and others?’
So, Below are points described ‘Why Blogging is Important’?
- Value – As you will start writing on your Knowledge/Content. People will start Respecting you and will think “This Guy is Insane, he have a lot of knowledge”
- Image – Even if you’re blogging on a basic topic, Your parents, Friends, and Colleagues will build a Stronger image of yourself.
Also if you do blogging regularly (Writing posts regularly) you’ll create your own name in the Online world and the Audience will start identifying you.
- Proof – If you are building Digital Marketing Career, then you should Compulsorily start Blogging on Digital Marketing topics.
Doing so you share your Real experience with your Interviewer if you’re Cracking an Interview or just Show up your skills on LinkedIn Profile 😉
- Instructor – You’ll not only earn respect but also you could be a Good Instructor, A Teacher, a Guider. You can relate and explain the topics very well with your Audience.
- Answerer – As you will publish an article related to your Expertise knowledge, It would be a great opportunity for you to be Answerer for anyone’s Question.
And The Most Important aspect of Blogging is……
- Monetization – As you’ll write tons and tons of content and publish it, Readers will keep coming to your site.
So, you can Monetize your blog to Earn Passive Income via Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing.
I hope you enjoyed my article on ‘What is Blogging? Its Types? Importance?’
Any Questions? Comment Below 😉